TGA Premier Junior Golf Camps offer an unforgettable experience for your child by combining expert instruction, course play and exciting activities that keep students engaged all day!
With a low camper to instructor ratio and group pairings by age and skill, TGA camps provide ample individual attention and proper instruction for your child.
Each day of camp will include:
- Station-based instruction (full swing, chipping and putting)
- Rules & etiquette and character development lesson
- Fun games and contests
- 9 Holes of golf with an instructor
Required supplies for this event:
- Each student must have a set of golf clubs. If your child doesn’t have clubs, there are two options:
- You can rent a set of clubs from TGA of Central San Diego for $5.00 a day.
- To arrange for a rental set of clubs, or if you have any questions about purchasing clubs, please contact Brandon Schwendeman at 858-886-7696 or firstname.lastname@example.org